Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Flowers and Motorcycles

I first want to tell Calvin and Whitney thank you SO much for the darling plant (that's easy to take care of:)!! yay!!) and the way cute chalkboard pot!! It is so dang cute and I love it!! When I got it, it was just this pretty exotic looking plant!! Then one day I woke up and went downstairs and wow!! It had a flower sticking out the side of it!! It has lots of buds now waiting to burst open!! I'll post more picts once they are all bloomed!! But isn't that so neat ans so pretty!!! It does almost seem out of place but it's so cool!! I love it!! And the pot is a huge hit with all the kids!!! Thanks so much again guys!!! It's so fun to watch what's new with it!!



Almost all the family is in town now!! Ali is here from Philly and Jeff, Kathleen, Liam, and Collin are all back in utah for a bit!! They all came down with my mom and dad to see our house and had a very nice visit!!! The kids were getting so bored and we have no toys so Mike started taking them on bike rides!!! Liam thought it was so cool and he "loves to go very very very very very fast!!!!" Ali had a good time on it too but did burn her leg on the exhaust pipe- ouch!! We hope her mom doesn't find out about the danger we are putting her in!!

3 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

Hooray for your plant. It looks so neat! I imagined the flower red, but I like the purple better! What a fun uncle to take the kids on a motorcycle ride! Nice job Mike. Looks like you guys are having fun while family is in town!

Deb said...

It is a pretty plant - flowers really brighten things up.

Yes, I think we left "evidence" that Ali was on a motorcycle!

Anonymous said...

Your plant looks awesome! Sorry that I haven't posted any new pictures on our blog of my hair yet.. I'm working on it. :) Also, I just wanted to let you know that I changed the address to our blog www.duthries.blogspot.com. I deleted the old one so that I could create a class website from my account that isn't linked to our family blog as well. I hope you are doing well!