Thursday, July 10, 2008

Birthdays!!

I am so far behind!! Mike's birthday was the 25th and mine was the 28th!! We had a fun but busy week!! It was the same week as our anniversary and the bbq!! For Mike's birthday I went to his work with a HUGE bouquet of balloons and a bag of goodies and a cool cake!! I forgot to take picts but it was so neat!! When he got home we went to the batting cages and then had his favorite dinner (tuna tetrazzini- yuck!!) It was fun!! For my birthday Mike got me the pair of chacos I've wanted for months!! I LOVE them!! He took care of a lot of things for the bbq so I wouldn't worry when I got off work!! He is so amazing!! I love him so much!!
This is Mike and I at the bbq (p.s. thanks everyone for coming!! It was fun and so good to see you all!!!) My mom was so sweet and brought a birthday cake for us!! Still can't turn picts!

1 comment:

Deb said...

It was a fun bbq and I am glad you both had a good birthday and anniversary.