Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Mike and I went to Logan for the 4th of July weekend!! We had lots of fun with everyone there! Kathleen, Liam, Collin, Melissa, Nate, Tyler, Dylan, Mom, Dad, Ali, and us were all there!! The cruise in was going on then too so we all rode bikes down and dad acted like he was back in his college days!!! It was fun! Dad and I ended up going back that night to hear Stix play!! It was awesome!! Dad had a blast!!!
When we first got there dad was making this shed/tree fort!! Liam called papa from China and asked if they could build one when he came!! So we started to work on it!! I helped with a couple of the walls!! The boys are so excited for it to be done!!!
We lit fireworks- well Mike did!!! He's my little pyro!! These are my two cute nephews, Tyler and Liam, plugging their ears!! It didn't seem to matter if the firework made any noise or not their ears were always plugged!! I love them too much!!!
Mike was in charge of all the big fireworks!! I was in charge of all the sparklers!! There were way too many fireworks for 4 teeny tiny boys!!! But not enough for my boy!!!:)
Here is proof that there were too many fireworks- if there's such a thing!!! All the boys and parents were more than ready for bed by the end!!!
The next day mom, Ali, and I all went swimming while the boys went to the car show!! I forgot my camera though!! It was a fun trip!!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I think that is why Mike's favorite holiday is July Fourth! He is really good to his nephews.

Jackie Sullivan said...

Looks like the 4th was a good one! Hope you have a fun time and happy birthday to you too!