Saturday, July 26, 2008

Family Reunion

The whole family (but one aunt, uncle, and cousin, and Nate) made it to the reunion this year!! No one on missions or anything!! It was so much fun!! We all stayed at the same hotel and swam in the pool, floated the Boise river, played whiffle ball, ate good food, and the best thing about it was the company!! We had fun playing with ALL our nephews, cutting hair in the hotel bathroom:), quilling till the wee hours of the night (thanks for my new tool Aunt Tami), listening to Gramps years of stardum with high school sports!! and everything else!!! I didn't have my camera out as much as I would have liked to. But here are a few of the day we floated the freezing river. If you want a look at more go to Melissa's blog


While we were waiting to go float the river we saw this lady sit down and this squirrel was trying to get into her bag, that or take it away completely!! It was funny to watch!!!

Mike and I before floating the river!! Mike was thrilled!!

Tyler playing on the springy ducky and...

Mike playing of the springy ducky!!

My dad after floating. He didn't want me to see his face! We all had to sit out in the blazing sun until we warmed up and we could feel all appendages again!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It was a fun reunion. It was great to spend time with everyone. I've started quilling again and even made a cute card using a quilled flower! We have a great family! Thanks so much for helping me with my boys!

Deb said...

I think it was the best ever - thanks Mom and Dad! I am so glad we have pictures to remember it all.

Anonymous said...

It is fun to see who my children and my nieces and nephews are all becoming as adults!
All amazing- could Cassie really be and adult? She is so cute and fun! (all of you are just fab!)