Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day! I love the colors and hearts and candy and everything about it!! I worked at the flower shop the day before and on Valentine's Day! I have so much fun getting my hands back into arranging even though it is freezing! It is hilarious to me to see all these men completely stressed out about what to get for their wives! I had a lot of fun but was happy to come home and get warm and see my husband on the day of love!! When I got home the house was clean (even according to my standards) laundry done and groceries bought for dinner!! I got off a little sooner than we thought so Mike and I went shopping for gifts for eachother! I bought Mike some cologne. And he bought me a bra that fits. The girl at VS was so funny cause she kept trying to sell us some lingerie and finally I told her that they don't make my size!! We got a good laugh!! When we got home Mike made me dinner!He found the recipes, went grocery shopping for everything and cooked!! He made tropical chicken, lemon rice (so good), rosemary bread and apple crisp for desert made from fresh apples! It was all SO SO good!!
I love good meals like that but am too lazy to make them! He did such a great job!! I couldn't ask for anything else!!! I love my husband so much!! He is amazing and is always amazes me!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a man! It looks delicious! I love your hair Kristin! I'm waiting for a new belly shot!

Deb said...

We had a lot of fun today.