Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No more pictures!

Lately my feet, ankles and legs have been a little swollen at the end of the day. With a little massage from Mike and elevating them it goes away and I start a new day with skinny ankles again. But the other morning I woke up and was putting my makeup on and I realized...I no longer have cheek bones, just cheeks. I can feel that they are bigger when I smile even. I realize this is normal since I am pregnant. But it's hard to face. It is not going away like my ankles either. I am a little disgusted by this and so I am letting you know to not expect any more pictures the have me in it until a) I get over it or b) have our baby and am not chubby anymore. Sorry if this disappoints anyone, I just don't want the image of chubby Kristin in any of your heads.

3 comments:

Jackie Sullivan said...

You are so funny! I'm sure you look so cute. And every mom gets big....55lbs....Thanks for that Brady!

Deb said...

Oh, I think we will find ways of getting photos - won't we Melissa!

Cal and Whit said...

This is a great post! I don't even have cheek bones, and I am not pregnant! ha! Also, your valentines date and pics are very cute, that Mike is a sweet heart to do all that for you! What a guy! I do have to say that the pics of you in your last post are absolutely darling...