Friday, February 27, 2009

Update

I am just so ready to see my little Dallas! I already think he's the cutest thing ever and this might sound crazy but I can already tell a little of what his personality is like!! He's such a fun boy! I only have 99 days!! Double digits-yay!! And I have 13 weeks! I know it's going to go so fast but I am so excited!! I love being pregnant. I have had a great pregnancy so far and I can not complain!! I love feeling him move around and kick! It always puts a smile on my face! Mike has been so helpful and is going to be the BEST daddy!! We love Dallas so much already and are so excited for him to join our family!!! We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I am excited, too!

Jenny said...

First, you are so cute! I know you're holding on the pictures, and that's ok...but know you are a super cute pregnant little lady:) Second, I'm so excited to see your little Dallas too -- via pictures I know, unless I can convince Marcus to fly me down there to get my hair done? Yeah, I don't think he'll go for it. It won't be long now!!!!