Thursday, February 5, 2009

California

I went to California last week with the school and forgot my camera:( I will hopefully get pictures from some of the girls so I can post them! I had so much fun!! We went to go to a hair show. We went to Disney Land and even though I was limited on the rides I could go on I still had TONS of fun!! I got tons of pictures with characters- Mickey, Minnie, Buzz, Tink and her friend, Goofy, Pluto- and we ate at the Carnation Cafe, who by the way has THE best soups!! I had so much fun just walking around and seeing everything you miss when you are running from ride to ride! I did my share of people watching too!! The hair show was amazing!! I got a LOT of looks!! I don't think they see many girls my age that are pregnant!! It was quite funny!! There were great vendors and so many fun things to watch!! I love the hair industry!!!! I met Kim Vo from Shear Genius, Nick Arrojo from What not to wear and a few others!! I learned so many new and fun things!! I can't wait to try them all out (hint hint-if you are brave!!!!) It was a great trip!! I haven't walked that much in a LONG time though and I was definately ready to come home!! ps. jet blue is an amazing air line!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

The boys LOVE their gifts from Disneyland adn I LOVE my make up. Thank you so much. It was very nice of you. YOu should put your makeup and hair tips on your blog.

Deb said...

I am glad you had fun and learned a lot of new things. You are a great stylist and I don't think bravery is required! BTW - I agree about Jet Blue.

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

Wow, I am so jelous! It sounds like you had so so much fun! I am so glad you got to go and felt good while you were there. Hope all is well. Miss ya.

Ps. I am thinking of coming down in March or April...any preferences on dates?

Duthries said...

I wish that I could on a vacation! Even when we get a three day weekend it is difficult not to have school work in the back of my mind! You look adorable in your belly picture by the way! I am jealous of your little bump.