Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I want it!!!

So, a real estate agent came and got her hair done by me and asked if I knew of anyone who was looking for a house. We weren't looking for a house but a new place to live eventually, so i asked her to tell me about it. I went and looked at it and fell in love!!! So, here it is!!!

This is the front of it....it even has a porch swing. How cute is that?!!

This is looking at the front door from the inside. I love the colors!!!

This is the cute living room!! It's so spacious!!

And this is a bedroom that is at the front of the house-aka-guest room!! yay!!

This is the kitchen that has been redone!! And it has a cute little bar!! Great for parties!!

This is the dining room!! The door behind the table is a pantry-what's that?! I've never had one of those!! I love it!!! The big door to the left leads us to the next picture...outside!!

These are the steps that are hidden by the porch floor!! The steps lead to the cellar!!

And this is mostly for my dad to see...This is the cellar. This is where you get to all the pipes, water heater, and look at all that built in shelving-storage unit!!!

This is the bathroom!! Isn't that a cute pedistal sink?!! And it has a huge jetted tub!! And the ceiling is a slanted ceiling!! It's cute!!

This is the laundry/mud room!! I don't think it could get any bigger!!! It's so great!!

This is the master bedroom!!! It has a small walk in closet- any closet will be nice!!!!

This is another bedroom. It's just a quaint but cute little room!!!

And last but not least- Michael's favorite!!! The LOFT!!! TADA!!!

And another picture of the loft!! To get up to it, it has a cute ladder to climb up!! It's so much fun!!
Now you can all see why I fell in love with this house!! It's so gorgeous and the walls are like a foot wide!! It is just so darling!! I love it!! And I want it...but I am being smart about it so we are shopping around and seeing what else is out there. But I still love it!!!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Darling house. I would worry about having only one bathroom!

Melissa said...

That is THE cutest little house! It would be fun to live in because you wouldn't have to do any work to it! The porch is cute and you could find some fun chairs to put on it and I'd come sit with you and watch the boys play in your yard. Would you get a puppy for Tyler, though?

lpettey said...

That is a really cute house. I love it too. It reminds me off all the houses in Florida. They all have the big porches and swings in front. I would love a house like that.

The Eskelsens said...

cute but the cellar is too freaky. I wouldn't do it!

Cal and Whit said...

oh, that is really cute! What a fun house! I love the colors too! By the way, I noticed that you guys don't have that much longer until your trip! Congratulations! Hooray!