Monday, October 15, 2007

Sleepovers!!!

6:30pm-Tuesday: Melissa called me and asked me to meet her at McKay Dee hospital (which is impossible to find) to come get Tyler because Dylan was in the hospital. So, I went to get Tyler
9:00- I went to get my mom from the airport, but her flight was delayed an hour so that made it 10:00pm. Then we went to Melissa and Nates to get Tylers things.
12:00- We found the hospital again-amazingly.
12:45- We gave kisses to Dylan and said our goodbyes. Then Tyler and I drove home and 2:30- Tyler and I got to my house. Tyler was asleep on the couch for a little bit then woke up and remembered that he was at Michael's house!! So he had to go wake him up and have him come sleep in the living room on the ground with him!!!
3:30- We thought Tyler was FINALLY asleep and the THE cutest thing. Tyler starts talking again and says "now what?"!!!! Mike and I busted up laughing- it was hillarious!!
That morning we got up early, had a picnic with Michael, took a nap (that wasn't long enough), went for a walk, drew pictures and waited for Michael to come home!!!!
Then the fun began all over again...bed time. We stayed up super late and ready 'If you give a mouse a cookie' a million times!!! Finally he fell asleep!!!! The next day we got up early again and then got a call from Melissa saying that they were going home!!! Tyler was so excited to go home!! So we had lunch with Michael and were on our way!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for taking Tyler. He had fun with you guys and keeps telling me he wants to "fight Michael" and "tease T"