Saturday, November 10, 2007

Six things about me.

Well, I've been tagged I don't know how many times so I figured I'd finally do it. It has taken me a long time to think of six things about me though. But here it goes....
1. I have routines. Like when I wake up I do the same exact things in the same exact order and if it gets off then my whole day is bad. And I have a night time routine and an order of how I clean my house. I am a freak and don't try to break my routines or you'll have me to deal with!!!
2. This one is hard to explain...When I am talking or someone is talking to me or I am watching tv I type. I move my fingers to the letters where they appear on a keyboard of what is being said like there is an invisible keyboard. I've done this for years and years and I can not break the habit. It drives me as crazy as it does the people around me!!
3. I would live off sugar if Mike would let me!! (Mike says he's going off sugar starting next year...I guess I'll have to sneak it in the house!!!!) I would rather eat an ice cream sundae over a good home cooked meal anytime!! I love anything sweet and that's pretty much all I eat. Some day I will be 800 lbs.!!! I blame my sugar tooth on my dad though!!
4. I have eaten more variety of animals than I have had pets. Pets I've had: horses, cats, dogs, fish, frog, guineapig, hamster, bird. Animals I've eaten: (the obvious): chicken, cow, pig, turkey, fish -then there's bat, cat, dog, guineapig, shark, octopus, crab/lobster, eel, and anything else people fed me that I wasn't aware of.
5. I love my black 5 year old flip flops. My dad bought them for me when he was in Hawaii and I have worn them ever since. I don't have a shoe feddish like most girls (and Mike-he has more shoes than I do!!). I just wear my flip flops and I love only them.
6. I am addicted to makeover shows-weather it be a makeover on a person, a house, or a room. I love seeing what they do to people's hair and their clothes. I love seeing what colors they pick for the houses and how they decorate!! I could watch them all day long!! I love them!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll have to watch the finger thing.

I here you on the sugar addiction. While I was reading that this morning I was eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with a tablespoon of chocolate chip ice cream as a chaser.

Melissa said...

It was fun to learn some new things about you! I didn't know you were so obsessive about the way you do things...it makes sense though and goes along with the obsession with lists:-) I never knew asbout the sugar thing and I never noticed the same flip-flops...I always thought they were different black ones!

Cal and Whit said...

It was neat to learn some new things about you. Thanks for sharing!

Deb said...

Fix your count-down.