Monday, May 11, 2009

Picnic and our scare

I love Friday's because I don't have to work!! A few weeks ago Melissa and I decided to meet at Thanksgiving point and go to the tulip festival. Things didn't work out so we didn't see the tulips but we went to Provo and ate lunch with uncle Mike at a park! It was so much fun!!!
Mike and Tyler found this drinking fountain that sprayed like 5 feet in the air!! They had a ton of fun with it!! They were rude to Dylan and would turn it on while he was walking past it!! It was pretty fun to watch though! We had a blast!!
Melissa is so good at taking pictures of me to keep record! This was at 34 weeks I believe. I can't believe how big our little guy is getting!! Watching Mike play with Tyler and Dylan it just makes me so excited!! He's going to be such an amazingly wonderful father!!
And for our scare...last night I started to bleed quite a bit so we went to the hospital about midnight. They hooked me up to all the monitors and watched me and Dallas for a little over an hour. I was contracting about every 7 minutes and when they checked everything I am dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced. They sent us home around 3. I went to the Dr this morning and I'm still at a 3 but 85% effaced. He told me to try to keep him in for another week. It's crazy to think it could be really soon, but it could also be 4 weeks too!! Mike said he was so excited and was hoping that we could have had him last night! He can't wait to get his hands on him! We'll see what Dallas has in mind!!

5 comments:

Brandi Schall said...

Scary about bleeding! I hope he stays in longer, too. The more time in there the better! Cute nephews :)

Melissa said...

You look so cute! We're excited to meet Baby Dallas, but we hope he holds on a bit longer.

Deb said...

We've already done the NICU once, we don't need to do it again, so he needs to wait until it's time :).

Tami said...

I'm so excited for you, Kristin!
And happy- now stay calm and don't work too hard so he can keep growing a bit. :)
Love you...

Cal and Whit said...

You look adorable Kristin! what a fun day at the park. We are so glad that everything turned out ok with your scare. What a scary thing! Good luck the next little while, we hope he stays in a tad longer!