Sunday, May 24, 2009

One Week Old

I can't believe how quickly this week has gone. Every second has been a joy and we feel so completely blessed to have Dallas join our family. We are so in love with him!! He is such a good baby. Always so content and rarely cries. He LOVES his binki and holds it with his hands to keep it in!! He loves to be on his side. You can't get him to be on his back for anything!! He has the longest skinniest little legs and he sticks them straight out all the time! It is so hilarious!! He is such a joy!! We love you little Dallas!!!

7 comments:

Nick and Leila said...

What a cute pic! You look so good and I love little babies! Congrats!

Tami said...

I agree, he is darling!
We were going to try to come see you on SUn eveing but it sounded like you really had lots goin on already.

I'd like to take a road trip and make a pit stop by your place... nothing like a baby to use as an exucse.

Kristi Copier said...

what a cute family picture!

Maureen said...

Dallas is beautiful! You look awesome as well. I am so happy Dallas has joined your family and you are happy! my email address is: maureen.fiefia@gmail.com

Melissa said...

I love that picture of you 3! Dallas is sooooooo cute!

Lacey said...

Congrats!!! I love the picture of you and Dallas in the hospital bed, he looks so content. When you go private, count us in!!!
Hope all is well.

Jackie Sullivan said...

What a cute family you have. I hope everything is going well. Call me if you need anything, even just to talk to an adult!