Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SO grateful!!!!

Since the weather has been so "nice" I have been more and more grateful!! No, not for the "nice" weather but that I don't have to be pregnant through the WHOLE summer!! Today when it got up to almost 80 degrees (that might be an exaggeration, I don't know) I seriously thought I was going to roast and die!! I am also grateful that it's going to cool down again for the weekend! If it could only stay cooler for another 5 weeks then I would be a very happy mama!! I'm sure many of you are glad that I don't control the weather!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I was in the same condition 2 years ago. I was ready to pay McDonald's millions if I could hang out in their walk-in freezer for just a minute every day! I hope you enjoy the rainy cold weather while the boys and I are inside going crazy!

Deb said...

The day Jeff was born it was 107 degrees! You can control the weather in Spanish Fork - just leave mine alone!!!

Aubrey Miller said...

I know what you mean! Trent and I went to Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago, and at 70 degrees I swear I've never been more uncomfortable in my life. And Trent was wearing long sleeves.

Claire said...

Hey Kristin! This is Claire again from LHS. I've been so bad about blogging lately and we went private before I got your email. Anyway, so it's been WAY too long and I just learned that you're pregnant!! And I'm SO SO excited for you!! You look so cute and his room is cute and you're going to be a cute mom! Congratulations!! Good luck with everything. Send me an email:
jareclaire@gmail.com

Kilee said...

Ha ha. I totally know what you mean. The more uncomfortable and swollen I get, the more glad I am that this baby is coming before summer. I am usually hot these days so hot days are even hotter. Hope your last few weeks go well. Lets talk soon. Love ya.