Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cute or not cute?

I just have to tell you all that first I love birds!!! I love hearing them chirp and seeing them bathe in puddles and get worms and everything!! They are so peaceful to watch!! I used to have a bird in fact- he was a lot of fun!!! My love for birds is beginning to be less and less I'm afraid. The reason is because our neighbors have a birds nest on top of one of their pillars on their house. The eggs hatched not too long ago and all I EVER hear is the annoying squawking of these baby birds. It really is quite annoying!! I just want to tell the mama bird to give them more food to keep them quiet!! They are so super loud and squawk at the worst times of the day (like my nap time!!!). I can't wait for these baby birds to be big birds and can go build a nest of their own somewhere else!! Until then I get to be annoyed!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

HOW FUN! They'll be gone soon, then you get to hear the squaking of your own little baby!

Deb said...

Tawi was a cute little bird.