Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

We had a fun Easter this year!! On Saturday after we did some "spring" cleaning we went to lunch and I ran into the mall to get Mike's Easter present. I bought him a hat and had it sprayed with the protectant spray stuff. When I got in the car he asked what hat I got him! I was a little bummed but if you know me I can't keep anything secret so he would have gotten it that night anyways!!:)
We colored eggs Saturday evening and had fun doing that!! It's tradition in my family to make an egg for everyone with their name on it so we made one for Dallas too!!

Mike barely made it through coloring 8 eggs thanks to the game he was watching while doing it!
So, I couldn't wait till Sunday to find baskets so we did it Saturday!!!! Dallas got the egg and the stuffed fuzzy chick from his Great Grams and Gramps!! It is the softest chick ever!!! And his Grammy sent him a book!! He'll love them!! Thanks so much!!
Mike gets better and better each year at doing an Easter basket for me! He actually hid it this year too! He gave me money to buy a new book!!! So any suggestions would be great!!!
This is Mike with his hat that doesn't fit and the shaving cream I got him. He doesn't like to shave cause it makes it so sore. Dawn (one of my clients) told me about the shaving cream that Bath and Body sells that makes it so it doesn't hurt. So I got it for him and he loves it!! It works great!!! Thanks Dawn!! We had a great Sunday as well!! We had a great ham dinner and got to spend time with the Drapers! We hope you all had a great Easter!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your tummy is SOOOO cute! Are you going to be able to return Mike's hat?
Starting next year we're doing easter on Saturday...church is NOT fun with tired kids who won't sleep because they've had too much candy:-)

Deb said...

Your tummy is cute. I am glad you had a good Easter and that you and Mike are happy.

Kathleen said...

Read the Shopaholic series and all her(Sophie Kinsella's)other books!! I love them. They make me laugh out loud!!