Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lately

I feel like I put so many pictures of me on here and not many of Mike and always talk about Dallas...so before I get to me and Dallas..I want to talk about Mike!! I am so grateful for him! He is such an amazing husband, worker, friend, and man!! He has been so great to me since I've been pregnant (he always is great to me but he's really looking out for me!!). I get a leg and foot massage every night, he cooks dinner every night, and does everything he can to make sure I'm comfortable! He cleans the house, does the laundry...He even put up with my obsession of organizing and organized the crawl space for me while I told him where to put everything!! He is wonderful to me!! He is still going to BYU and is going to take classes through the summer. I don't know how he does it!! He is also training for a race (the Wasatch back) coming up in June. He constantly amazes me!! I love him so much and feel so blessed every day because I have him in my life!

Now onto me and Dallas!! He definitely is growing as you can see!! I am now 32.5 weeks. I feel like the end is in sight! I love feeling him move and can't imagine how he is fitting inside of me! I am still feeling pretty good!! It could be worse!!:) I can't wait to meet him but want him to stay in there as long as he needs to!!
Mike said the top picture makes me look smaller than I am so I decided to put this one too!! I'm getting so big!!!

These are a few pictures of the shower I had in Logan. Thanks so much Mom, Melissa and Jen for putting it together!! And also to everyone who came and for the wonderful gifts!! It was a lot of fun!! We had a chocolate fountain-yummy!!! We got this pic of Kelly and Jen at the table but really everyone had their moment of 30 min straight just dipping and eating- mine was more like an hour! It was all so good!!
I got some really GREAT gifts!! I can't wait to use them!! Thanks so much everyone!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE your hair! Tyler can hear Dallas' hiccups and is ready for him to be here so he can hold him! You look great!

Duthries said...

I love your hair too! How has work been going for you? Are you working as much? You look so cute! He will be here in no time. I'm jealous that you two have already decided on a name.. Mike and I are having a hard time pinning down the right one. Good news though.. we finally got a crib :)

Jenny said...

AH! Look at how cute you are!

Deb said...

Your belly keeps getting bigger - I can hardly wait for that little guy.

Becky said...

You look so cute! I love blogs so we can keep update and somewhat in touch! congrats on the baby boy on the way! Very exciting!