Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our Anniversary

Today was our 3 year anniversary!! It was wonderful!! Mike went to work and I stayed home and thought for a few hours what I could do for him. I thought and thought and finally I decided to make a slideshow for him of the past years together! But of course my computer didn't want to cooperate. So I called apple care and a nice guy helped me get it up and running!! I had 30 minutes to put it all together!! Thank goodness for MACs!!! It only took 30 minutes and it put it to music for me and everything! It was great and even made me cry while we were watching it!! I left a mess because I was running late for work and so after work I ran home really fast to pick it up before Mike got home. When I walked in the door it was clean. I thought uhoh! Mike was in the kitchen making a gourmet dinner for us!! He also bought me one of my FAVORITE movies- Enchanted!! We ate dinner and watched that movie!! What a great movie to watch on your anniversary because it talked about having a happily ever after!! Even though Mike, more than likely, will not read this I am so grateful for such a wonderful man!! It has been 3 amazingly wonderful and as Mike put it "so easy" years!! I fall in love with him more and more each day!! I love you so much babe!

4 comments:

Jackie Sullivan said...

Happy Three years!

Beckstead Gang said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Mike, what a babe you are making your wife dinner after work!
Brownie points for you!
I hope all is well with you guys- we should get together soon.

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish I knew how to make a slideshow with music. You may have to teach me. I think that's a great gift for an anniversary! I'm glad it was a good day!

Staci said...

Who would have thought that Mike would think about doing those nice things. :) It makes me happy to know that he did listen when mom raised him and wasn't always distracted with what the bird was doing outside.