Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Aquarium


On Wednesdays I don't work until 4 so I called Melissa and we decided to go for a picnic and to the aquarium!! We had a fun picnic with sandwiches and watermelon!! I love this time of year because all the fruit!! We went into the aquarium and Tyler loved showing me everything and explaining everything to me!! This was their second time there so he thought he was pretty
smart!! He loved everything and couldn't get enough of it!! He now wants a pet shark!! We had such a fun day!! Dylan had a blast too!! I don't know if he knew what he was looking at all the time!! He loved the jelly fish!! They change the color of lights on them so it looks like they are changing colors and they move so gracefully!! He thought they were pretty neat!

I love these boys so much!!!!! They are two super cute boys and I love them to pieces!! They make me so happy! I love the enthusiasm they have for everything in life!!

No comments: