Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dylan's One

Those of you who don't know me very well...I do not have any children of my own!! Although it may seem like I have some dang cute boys, they are not mine. I wish they were but I they are my nephews!! But I love them like they were my own!! Dylan turned one today!! I don't want this little guy to ever grow up!! He is still such a little baby and he enjoys being a baby and is in no hurry to grow up and that makes me happy!! He had a birthday party in Logan and we had so much fun!! There are so many pictures that I had to choose from but I finally chose some of my favorites!! He is so so sweet and loves to be held (most of the time)!! He likes to torment his big brother and then give a smile that melts your heart!! He is so much fun and I love him so much! Happy 1st Birthday Dylan!!

Dylan sure loved his cupcake!! He did not hesitate once with it!! He wanted to touch the fire and ate every last bite!!!

Tyler was such a good helper!! He was not happy that none of the toys were for him though!! Mike had lots of fun playing with Dylan too!!


And I will take this opportunity to put some picts of my other favorite people!! Jen, my dad, and Mike!!! I am so blessed to have great people in my life!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

we have a great family and my boys are lucky to have you guys! Thanks for driving all the way to Logan for Dylan's party!

Deb said...

They are lucky to have you! Cute pictures.

The Eskelsens said...

that picture of me is sick!