Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GET TOGETHER!!

Ok. So this is very short notice I know but I just barely got the brilliant idea of posting this on my blog!! Since we got our house we have been wanting to have a "house warming party" but without the house warming gift thing. So we want to invite all of you to our house this Saturday the 28th at 6:30. We will be having a BBQ and we will be providing the meat and stuff. If you could bring a side (salad, chips, drink, dessert) and a lawn chair that would be fabulous!! We would love to see you ALL there!! If you need our address you can email us: mkdraper@gmail.com Hope to see you all very soon!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY!!! That will be so much fun. Oh, and it's also Kristin's birthday that day! HOw fun!

Jackie Sullivan said...

Thanks for having me over to see you house! I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer. Your home is so cute, I'm so happy you for both!

Deb said...

We had a fun, fun, fun time at your party. Thanks for everything!

Melissa said...

The BBQ was so fun and it was good to see you and Mike and your cute house again!

Katie said...

Kristin, I love your background that you chose. Too bad we live so far away that we couldn't just stop in and be apart of your gathering, but at least we will see you next month. Hope it was a fun event.