Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Up and Running!

I always thought it would be so much fun to be married and cook and clean and do all those things you do when you are married!! I love all of it but the deciding what to cook!!! Once I know what to cook it's fun and easy!! I always call my sister up to get some ideas from her and I am always looking in magazines and getting ideas anywhere I can. SO...I had a great idea!!! All the easy and fast recipes I find I will put all in one place!! So I made a blog!! Full of recipes!!! And it is going to be so great!! My sister is helping post some recipes too!! I hope all those in need of an answer of "what should I make tonight" can get some inspiration from this little blog of mine!!
www.kriskankook.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Deb said...

Cooking? Fun? Whose child are you?

Cal and Whit said...

Oh...Nice idea. I will defnintely be visiting your cooking blog! Hooray. This is just what I needed!

Brooke said...

Yay for you new blog! I will for sure be visiting it.

Melissa said...

you've been tagged...read my blog

Maureen said...

I am so excited you thought of this blog! I am always looking for good and easy recipes to make. I agree that deciding what to cook is the hardest!! I will be visiting often!!!!