Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hubbytag!!!


What is his name? Michael David Draper
How long have you been together? Since December'04/ married June'05
How long did you date? 6 months
Who eats more? food: Mike sugar/sweets: Me definately!!!
Who said I love you first? probably me!
Who is taller? Mike, by 9 inches- I'm a shrimp!
Who can sing better? Michael!! Have you ever heard me? Mike always tells me to sing quieter!!:)
Who is smarter? Mike is in everything-except girl things! He is very smart!
Who does the laundry? 50/50. Mike does it a lot!
Who does the dishes? The dishwasher!! Things by hand- I do!
Who pays the bills? I do. You'd think since he's the banker he would!
Who sleeps in the right side? There's sides? I sleep in the middle and Mike sleeps around me-usually on the left side!
Who mows the lawn? Our landlord
Who cooks dinner? Sometimes I do- other times we go out! Or eat spam and eggs over rice!
Who drives? Micheal- He's scared of my driving!!
Who is more stubborn? Me!
Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me first
Who asked who out first? Mike did-after like 18 phone calls he got up the guts to ask!
Who proposed? We both did! It was complicated!!
Who has more friends? Mike does! He sees his friends more than I see mine!! But we also have OUR friends!
Who is more sensitive? ME!! Although Mike is quite sensitive!
Who has more siblings? We are equal!! We both have 3 sisters and 1 bro!
Who wears the pants? We each have our own- but I'm usually in them both!!:)
I tag Whitney and Mom

7 comments:

Deb said...

Who is the third sister?

Melissa said...

That was fun to read! I didn't know Mike was sensitive and I LOVE that you don't have sides of the bed! I want to hear your proposal story! Oh, and I LOVE that picture of you two!

Melissa said...

mom, it's Ana!

The Eskelsens said...

I don't like that you wear both pants.
creepy

Cal and Whit said...

I just finished mine. That was fun. Thanks for the Tag! Your hair looks darling that color!

Cal and Whit said...

I just finished mine. That was fun. Thanks for the Tag! Your hair looks darling that color!

Brandi Schall said...

I'm glad to discover all you non-talented singers like myself. I have always thought I was the only one that sounded horrible on Sunday!

I'd like to hear the proposal story, too, keep sharing!