Sunday, January 20, 2008

No news....

No news is good news I guess-right?! I haven't posted for a while and I have no new pictures but I hate when I go on someone else's blog and their isn't anything new to read!! So, I thought I'd let you all know how much I hate house hunting!! We have been looking for a house since November. I know that's really not a long time but it feels much longer!!! We find a house and then it gets sold before I even get to filling out the paperwork to make an offer. So, we've now been looking for a lot to build on. I love the look of an old home but not the old pipes and electrical. So, I feel like I can't just build anywhere...I want to build a new house that looks beautiful like an old home and I don't want to put it right in the middle of a new subdivision because it will be so out of place. So that is my dilemma right now. Sometimes I wish I was magic!!!:)

3 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Hi, it's Michelle (Anderson) Jensen. I found your blog on Calvin & Whitney's, I hope that you don't mind.

I am so glad that things are going well for you guys. Good luck with the house hunting, those are tough decisions to make! Hopefully one of these days we'll run into you guys somewhere, I think the last time was at your reception!

Melissa said...

Good luck! You have to start looking at house plans, too!

Deb said...

Just remember, that things that are hard are generally worth the effort.