Monday, May 24, 2010

Dallas is 1!!

My sweet baby boy is one!! The first year with him has gone by so so fast and I can say I have enjoyed EVERY single minute of it!! It makes me sad to think that I no longer have a baby but I LOVE the things he does at this age!! He's quite the funny kid and knows it!! He may be my destroyer but I love him to pieces!!! We had a fun family party to celebrate. Here are some pics!!

Dallas with his balloon and his Papa!! We got 50 balloons and Dallas was in heaven!!
Eating his cake-and his first sugar ever! He had more fun squishing it in his hand and throwing it on the floor. Not too much made it in his mouth!!
But he sure LOVES strawberries!!!
Getting into the cake!
His jungle themed cupcakes!! They were so much fun to make! Luckily I had help with them from my cousin Beckie!!
I love this picture!! He's such a sweet heart and I love my life and am so blessed to be his mother!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

We had so much fun at his birthday party. I say this a lot, but it is true: I wish we were closer and could see him more often.

Kelli Duthrie said...

Cute cupcakes! Happy birthday to Dallas! You have a toddler now! That is crazy! By the way it was me who sent you the text on Mother's Day :)