Saturday, May 8, 2010

Califonia

We are alive! We have been great and enjoying every moment together! We are loving the warmer weather and have been getting our yard and garden cleaned up and ready to plant! We had a fun Easter, but don't know where the pictures went! Dallas has been growing so fast and learning so much! He's so much fun! We recently went to California and had a blast!! The pics are a little out of order though!
On Balboa Island, we found a little bakery with chocolate filled croissants, just like in Vanuatu!!
The ship we were supposed to take to Catalina Island, the port was closed because of wind though so we didn't make it there. We discovered a neat part of town and a gorgeous port because of it though!!
On the ferry to get to the ship to go to Catalina. Dallas LOVED the water!
Dallas loved the San Diego Zoo! He LOVES animals!! This was a 2 week old elephant!! So cute!
On the safari! I love this kid!!
Beautiful pier! There were men fishing, Dallas thought that was great!!
Couldn't be happier as a family on the beach at 8 am!! I love my boys so much!!
Playing on the beach close to the hotel! Dallas loved the sand but the water, not so much! Only from a distance!
This picture makes me speachless and emotional! There's just something about my little boy and the serenity of the beach that make me tear up and bring a smile to my face!
Dallas loves monkeys!
They had a petting area and Dallas was in heaven!!
We make a cute caterpillar and butterfly don't we!!
I love this picture of my boys!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love the pictures and I am so glad you had a good trip. I wish I could see that little guy more often.