Saturday, January 16, 2010

Post 1 of 3

Some of my favorite pictures of Dallas at 7 months!! He is such a little boy now!! He sits up so well and talks non stop!! He is roughly 30 inches and 17 lbs.! He has taken himself off the binki-I haven't decided if it's good or bad!! He is such a curious little guy always wanting to get his hands on everything!! He has no teeth and no hair! He isn't crawling but is using his legs more!! He makes me smile every second of everyday! He loves his baths and loves to eat food!! He will eat anything you give him but peas!! He loves to dance!! Whenever there is an upbeat song or dad's whistling he will go crazy dancing!! He is such a blessing in our lives and we love seeing him learn and grow!!

3 comments:

Duthries said...

Hey little Dallas is looking so cute! I can't believe how long he is! Oh and I have the same swimsuit top as yours! Wow we are so much alike.. same shower curtain and swimsuit! Haha! (I think you look better in it than I do though.)

Tami said...

What a cute picture.
Who made him that darling beanie. I want to make some... :)

Deb said...

Soooooo cute! He has such a personality - I miss seeing him.