Saturday, January 16, 2010

Post 3 of 3

We had a good Christmas!! We had 3 of them-one at our house and one at each of the grandparents!! Dallas LOVED the paper, bows and boxes more than anything else!
Dallas and Ale the puppy! He wants a puppy of his own so bad!! He gets a hold of a dog and gets so excited and tries to give them wet slobbery kisses!!

Dallas playing with his toys in the box! He didn't want to get out!!
Christmas at our house, we didn't get too many pictures because we were more focused on recording him!! Christmas at my parents house we didn't get any pictures-I need to get them from my mom! But we had fun! Dallas went sledding for his first time and didn't love it! We went snowmobiling, snowboarding, rock climbing and had a ton of fun!!!
Dallas and mom reading books before bed time!
Our little "atrium"! I'm very ready for spring and can't wait for the snow to be gone!! Dallas and I planted this tree and are having fun watching it grow!!
Chewing on my apple core!! He loves to do big boy things!!!! He is such a happy boy all the time!
I just LOVE this picture!!! He cheeses so much whenever we pull out the camera!!
We went swimming on New Years. Dallas loves his bath so much so I thought he'd love swimming for sure!! He didn't know what to think about it at first but after some time he loved it!!
And this is one of Dallas' favorite "games"- he loves to pull the wipes out one by one and eat them!! Each one he pulls out he giggles!!

2 comments:

Kilee said...

That is so funny! Easton can't stand wipes- mostly because anytime they are near his face he is getting a wipe-down. Cute pictures! So fun to see him getting bigger and cuter. Wish we were closer. Hope all is well!

Deb said...

He is so cute I want to squeeze him!!!