Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our growing boy

Dallas is growing up too fast! The days seem to fly by and I don't know where the time goes! He's such a happy boy and we just play and "talk" to each other all day!!! He's become quite mobile with scooting around and is attempting to crawl, he just needs to get up the guts!! He loves bath time and will stick his face in the water and sit up and laugh hysterically at himself! He has quite a fun sense of humor!
We eat with our socks on in our house!:) This was Dallas' first time eating a graham cracker!! He LOVED it! It's the most sugar he's ever had!! He wasn't sure about the mess on his hands but he liked the taste!
My snugly boy!! He loves to snuggle and get his head and back tickled! (oops, I blinked!!)
Like I said, Dallas is quite mobile lately!! I set him down to play while I washed my hands and I heard him yelling and came back to see him stuck under the table!!!
We took Dallas to Cabellas thinking he would LOVE the animals!! Come to find out, they aren't so cool when they are dead and don't move!!
He did LOVE the fish though and we watched them swim for over an hour!! So the trip was a success!!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I love the graham cracker picture!

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

It was fun talking with you today. Glad to hear you have such a fun and good little boy. Hope he gets and stays healthy. Can't wait till they can play together!