Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Like father like son and more!

Our internet at our house is so off and on that I'm at the library blogging!! Dallas is being so good but I don't want to risk it so this is all going to be short and sweet!! We are all doing great!! I start work next week and am SUPER nervous-any advice on making it easier would be helpful!!

Watching baseball together!
Twinners on Fathers Day!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!! I think he's just so darn cute!

p.s. Dallas has hit 8 pounds!!
Dinner at Tepenyaki for Mike's Birthday!! (and our anniversary and my birthday!!) What a week!

6 comments:

Deb said...

He is just so darn cute! (You, too, Mike!) He has changed so much in the couple of weeks I haven't seen him - wish he wouldn't grow so fast. Happy Birthday to both of you and Happy Anniversary!

Jackie Sullivan said...

So very very cute your little boy...boys!

Mariella said...

Dallas i naes tumas mo i groap kwik we! Tangkyu tumas long ol foto ia.
Mo tu Hapi betdei mo hapi aniveseri long yutufala!

Jenny said...

So so so so sooo cute! Did I say he was cute?

Nic & Spence said...

Kris!! He is so adorable. You are so lucky to have such a great baby. I just love him! You guys are totally adorable.

Nick and Leila said...

I love, love the little tie! How cute is that!