Monday, June 15, 2009

3 Weeks

Here are a few pictures of when Dallas was 3 weeks old!! He's getting so much meat on him!! Which is a good thing!! But he eats a TON!! My dr told me to give him an ounce for every hour- he usually eats every 2 hours but after 2 ounces he still thinks he's starving!! So I give in and give him another half an ounce and he still thinks he's hungry. So sometimes he ends up eating 3 ounces every 2 hours!! He's going to be a big kid!! At his 2 week check up he was 6 lbs. 12 ounces which is in the 10th % so I guess it's ok for him to eat!?! And he was 20 3/4 inches long which is in the 50th %. So he's growing!! And we are loving EVERY minute with him!!
I love when he's awake and happy!! He LOVES to look around and can follow things with his eyes now! He's not longer cross eyed!! YAY!! I think he's so dang cute!!
Here he is with his little legs up again!!! He's starting to relax them a little more every day but I just can't stop laughing at this!!
I just love this picture of him crying- is that bad? I think he's so cute when he cries!! He has a fake cry that is so soft and so cute!! I can't help but laugh when he does it!! P.S. I don't let him cry for long!! This was one of his 'I just ate 3 ounces and still want more' fits!!

And lastly...my favorite is when we get sleep at night!! This night I got 6 hours, not consecutively, but still-6!! Dallas does sleep in my bed with me-am I bad mom cause of this? If so, oh well!! I love sleeping with him!! It means I don't have to get out of bed as much!! I love waking up to his sweet little face every 2 hours!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a spoiled little boy ;-) He's so stinkin' cute! I had fun hanging out with you guys.