Friday, September 11, 2009

Update

I know I've been terrible at updating! There is going to be picture overload!! But they are super cute!!

Dallas is such a snuggle bug!! He loves to snuggle before and after naps!!
Here's a cute smile while he is sleeping!! I could watch him for hours!!!
Proof to my family that he DOES sleep in his crib -on occasion
Kilee and Soren came for a visit and Dallas and Easton met for the first time! They are almost a week apart to the minute!! It was so fun to see all of them!

Dallas loves his baths!! I don't know if it's being in the water or being naked he loves most!!
My sleeping boy!! He loves to snuggle with his blankie!! And suck on it! And suck on everything he can possibly get his hands on, including his hands!!
We went to a baseball game with Tyler and had so much fun!! Dallas was perfect and Tyler was such a good helper! Tyler got to give Hoot a hug and Dallas got his picture taken and was put on the jumbotron!! We had a great night!!
Dallas loves his daddy!!

TJ and Bree came for Labor day!! It was so great to see them!! Dallas loved to watch Hayden play!! Hayden is such a cute kid!! I wanted to take him home with me!!
We are all doing great!! Dallas is such a blessing in our life!! We love him so much!! He is growing so too fast and learning more and more each day!! He's such a smiley boy and so so good!! I don't know how we got so lucky with such a great baby!! He loves to sit up, be outside, swim in his pool, watch football with daddy, loves to talk and make lots of noise and is such a squirmer!! He sleeps through the night and is so happy when he wakes up!! We love him to pieces!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a darling boy! Such a cute little family.

Anderson Family said...

I Love all the pictures!! He is so cute! It was good to see you guys last week, we will have to come visit more!

Deb said...

I will agree - he is so cute and so fun! It was so good to see you all this weekend and to play with Dallas.

Jackie Sullivan said...

He is so cute and getting so big! What a sweet little family you have.

Kelli Duthrie said...

What a cutie! I love the picture of him smiling, of you two sleeping and with Mike holding him at the baseball game! He is growing up so fast!

Brandi Schall said...

Cute pictures. I love that Dallas was on the jumbotron.

I had given up on checking your blog Kristin, I'm glad I did!