Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Random picts

Mike and his favorite boys!! Tyler and Dylan come to play and they always have so much fun!!
I don't think Dylan could get any cuter than this!!! He was being fussy because he wanted his mom and so Mike started tossing him in the air and he would catch a glimps of himself each time and just started to giggle!! He loves looking at himself!! He's got the cutest smile!!
I have tried forever to get this pict to rotate but it won't cooperate!! I have had some friends get married and I have been able to do their flowers for them!! This is one of the bouquets I made! I have fun doing them!

5 comments:

Julie M. said...

Mo's boys are so cute! They are big!! How fun that you get to play in flowers. What a great job!

Melissa said...

I LOVE gerber daisies...epecially pink one's! I hate it when pics won't cooperate!

Jackie Sullivan said...

What cute little boys! If you ever need another one to play just let me know!

Deb said...

I LOVE Dylan's smile. He reminds me more and more of Paigie! The cutest little smile hiding the little imp that he is!

Nick and Leila said...

I love the flowers! Do you get to do that a lot? What a fun job! I am so glad you found me. Any recent kidney stones? Wasn't that crazy. You look so happy. Let me know what you are up to! Just checking, your married name is Draper? Is that right, sorry I can't keep everyone's new names straight!