Thursday, April 3, 2008

Offer Accepted

On Monday we went to get the paperwork to make an offer on a home in Provo. That night Nancy sent me a few other houses to look at. I didn't want to look but I did anyways. The last one we looked at both Mike and I fell in LOVE with!! It's only 2 years old-meaning no fixing!!! It's bigger than the other one and in a very nice neighborhood!! It is in Spanish Fork only 5 min from my job!! The seller was one of my fellow EFY counselor friends!!! We left and about 10 minutes later we called them and made an offer!! They thought for like 2 seconds and accepted!! The contract has been signed and we are qualified for our loan...now we are waiting for the bank!! We will be moving in in a few weeks!!! We are so excited!! Now if I could just twitch my nose and have everything moved for me!!!! If you go to this website there are a few pictures: http://provo.craigslist.org/rfs/625298765.html

9 comments:

Deb said...

Congrats! I am excited to see it.

Melissa said...

We are sooooooooo excited for you and can't wait to spend time in your new house! Tyler wants to know if he gets a toy room :-)

Maureen said...

Kristin that is wonderful! I am very excited for you guys! We will have to come and see it! Congrats!

Cal and Whit said...

Congratulations Guys! What a darling place!

Jackie Sullivan said...

Your house looks so cute! I'm excited to come by and see it! Congrats!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

We are very excited for you guys & hope that the move goes well. It's a small world because believe it or not you guys are moving into our subdivision, just 2 blocks away.

We have been here for 2 years and absolutely LOVE it, it is a great area and an amazing neighborhood so we'll see you around!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

that last guy was really jake

Natalie said...

hey kristen! this is natalie who used to work with mike. i'm so excited you guys are getting a house! we probably won't have one for a few years. tell mike jimmy sold his x-box 360 but we've got a nintendo wii now if he ever wants to play.