Monday, April 28, 2008

i LOVE my nephews

So...I love playing with my nephews!! They make me so happy!! I love hearing them make noises and talk on the phone!! I love shopping with them!! I love hearing them laugh!! I love everything about them!! They are so great!!
This is my nephew Joel- Celeste's baby! We were in Jo-Ann's looking for stuff for our houses and found these festive 4th of July pinwheel headband! Only Joel could pull it off!! (someday I'll figure out how to rotate picts!!)
This is Tyler and Dylan- Melissa's babies!! Dylan want to be next to Tyler every second of everyday and Tyler just wants to be by himself!! Dylan is quite the tease but so so sweet!! I love both of them so much!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Tyler LOVES shopping with his Aunt T! He's very honest and usually gets something out of it :)

Melissa said...

to rotate pictures: go to your start menu, go to where you store your pictures (for me it's MY PICTURES) Double click on the picture that's sideways and there are 4 icons under your picture, the first 2 are to go to the next or prev. picture. The last 2 are to rotate your picture! Rotate and you're done!

Mike and Kris said...

Thanks...but we have a MAC.