Monday, December 10, 2007

Thursday 22nd-Our Thanksgiving Day!

This day we got a late start and went to the end of the airport to go on a hike with some friends! We took some meat and while we were out hiking following a river, mama made some tuluk for us!! It was a little rainy but not too bad!! I forgot about all the grass with thorns on it!! I got a little cut up!! It was a lot of fun!!

Mike and just about the cutest boy ever!! He could breakdance and ran around naked and was such a stronghead!! But oh so cute!! We wanted to pack him in our suitcase and bring him home with us!!

Me swinging on a rope vine!! I'm glad it didn't break!!!

Mamik, Mary, Pier, Madeline, and I.

Mike and I in a waterfall!!

After the hike we went and got cleaned up and went and ate in town. We ate by the ocean! It was such a nice night!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You guys are REALLY white! It looks so pretty there! I bet it was a lot different not being missionaries

Deb said...

I'm glad you got a chance to get in the waterfalls.