Monday, December 10, 2007

Saturday 24th

Today Rachel and Reisan came to our hotel and we all went to breakfast in town!! Then we went to Iririki Island to swim-in a swimming pool!!! I asked Rachel if she'd swam in a pool before and she got so excited talking about the time she went- we we decided to take her!! This island has a resort pool! It's really nice!! We swam forever (5 hours) and then ate lunch at the resort!! I ordered a salad and got raw fish-yuck! Then we went home and got ready for our dinner appointment with Sandy Suele and his wife. He is another one of Mike's favorite people! We had a nice visit with them!

Rachel, me, and Reisan at the pool!!

Mike and I on the waterfall!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I am so glad you got to go in the waterfalls - they are so great!

And I love seeing Rachel.

Melissa said...

We have so much to be grateful for don't we?