Wednesday, November 28, 2007

home sweet home

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that we are home! We had SO much fun!! When we got home we weren't expecting it to be so cold! We walked in and got our mail-that no one checked while we were gone because I took the key with us!! Our house was 52 degrees and we smell awful! Some of you may know that when you go out of the country you come back smelling like them. It didn't help that before we left we sweat like crazy for 8 hours walking around town, then got on the plane where we had 3 lay overs, 18 hours of being in an airplane, and after all our traveling was done it had been 2 days without showering. Yeah it was a terrible smell! So, we got in the shower and for some reason there was no hot water. So, here I am stinky and yucky in bed writing this! I am looking forward to getting the laundry done and taking a nice hot shower and drinking hot cocoa tomorrow!!! I will also try to post some of our pictures from our amazing trip!! Good night for now!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I am so glad you had such a good time!

Melissa said...

I'm so excited to see pictures and hear about your trip

Brandi Schall said...

I want to see the pictures! I think that is so fun you guys were able to go back there, I'm glad you had a fun and safe trip :)

Unknown said...

Let me know when you get a cold. It always happens to me when I go from a warm climate to Utah Winter. Look forward to the pictures

Melissa said...

Where are the pictures?