Sunday, September 23, 2007

Vanuatu....here we come!!


So, we are so super duper excited!! Mike and I (after putting it off for a month or longer, and seeing the prices rise more and more as each day passed) finally purchased our plane tickets!!! We will leave for Vanuatu (well, we leave Salt Lake and go to Pheniox, then to LA, then to Fiji, then finally Vanuatu)Nov. 18th and we get back on the 27th!!!!! We got our tickets in the mail and they are going to go safely to the safe deposit box in the bank tomorrow morning!! I have our packing list, our photo copies of important documents, wallet sized cards of Doctors info, and yeah, I think we are pretty set and ready...we are just (not-patiently) waiting for the day to arrive to go!!!I have a count down until we go... only 55 more days!!! I was going to make a chain but decided that I'll wait. We already have Thanksgiving dinner planned and oh we just can not wait!!! We are so too excited!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun!!!!!!!!! I hope the 55 days go by SUPER DUPER fast!

Deb said...

No chain?