Sunday, September 9, 2007

I am SO excited!!!



Oh my gosh!! So another part of this weekend...There were some men (Thomas Tokalolo and Amos Vano) from Vanuatu that came to SLC to do some revisions for the temple video. So we got some people together to have a potluck dinner and "story" with them!! It was so great!! It looked like a ni-van meal but with american food!! It was so much fun!! For those who do not know...we are going to Vanuatu November 18-27th!! It will be the perfect thanksgiving there!! Mike talked to Thomas and he is going to make us laplap sorsor-our favorite!!!! And Amos is the choir director of the branch and oh they sing so beautifully!! So he is going to practice some hymns for me to go and listen to and record on Sunday evening!!! I love those people so much and that place!! I am so excited to go and so excited to see the successes of our labor!!! The gospel is so pure and is so true!!!
These are some of the people who came: Brother and Sister Richards, forgot his name, Mike, I, Slade, Christopher Krause, Vikki MacDonald, Thomas Tokalolo, Amos Vano, Liz.

This is Mike, myself, Thomas Tokalolo, and Amos Vano!!!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I'm glad you had a fun evening. Did you start your own list?

Melissa said...

How fun! I hope you have fun in Vanuatu.

Mike and Kris said...

yes, I now have my own list that I'm NOT sharing with anyone else!!

Andrew said...

Wish I could've been there! That would've been fun to talk in Bislama with them! If they come again be sure and call me! :)