Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sea World






We went to California for our anniversary and birthdays with Mike's family!! It was a blast!! We went to Sea World the first day and I was so impressed!!!! I could have left for home that day and been happy!!! The animals were so awesome!!! We got to pet the stingrays, hold starfish and let them suction to our hands, feed the seals and sea lions, pet the dolphins!!! It was so cool!! When I was feeding the seals the people give you some fish and tell you to keep it closed so the seagulls don't eat them. Well I had mine really tightly closed but had a fish hanging out for the seal to jump up and eat and well the seagull got there before the seal did!!! We went to all the different shows with all the animals and we went on the Atlantis ride which was fun!!
The first pict is of when we went to the shark aquarium. First you go in and you look down at them and they are so huge!!! They also had little ones too!! It was neat!! Then you go down stairs and go through a glass tunnel so you are surrounded by them on both sides of you and on top of you too!! It was so awesome!!!
The third pict is of Shamu!! We saw the people leaving and how soaked they were so we sat up high!! That whale is huge and I couldn't beleive the things it could do!! After that I wanted to become part of the Sea World team!!!
The fourth pict is of the dolphin show!! That's three of them on the right side jumping!! They could jump so high!!! They were amazing!!!
The fifth pict (you might have to enlarge it to see it) but there's a rope from the top of the seats down to the building and there's a dolphin jumping over it!!! WOW!!!!!
I loved Sea Wold!! I can't wait to go back again!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Nate and I went to Sea World and LOVEd it, too! Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys got to go. I think everyone should go at least once. It's 100 times better than Disneyland!