Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Disey Land






While in California we spent the third and fourth day going to Disney Land and Califonia Adventure!! It was so much fun!! It wasn't too busy but there were still lines!! Our favorite rides were Indiana Jones, the space ship one (I forget the name of it-it's pitch black inside and it's a roller coster and you have no idea where you're going to go!!!) , Califonia Screamin', and Soaring over California was pretty cool!! We would fast track those all day long!!!
#1: mike and I in front of the Castle!!! #2: It was my birhtday one of the days we went so this is me with my tiara on my head!! I also got a huge button that tells everyone it's my birthday and all the workers have to tell you happy birthday!! It was pretty funny!! #3: We went on this ride where you're in a cart and you go through Monster's Inc. and you're supposed to find Boo. Well Boo is in every room!!! Mike took a pict of her everytime!! It was pretty cute though!! #4: The fireworks at night!!! I have never seen fireworks like that before They were around the whole park so they were going off all around you and everywhere!! They had smily face ones, these ones twisted in the air, they had squares and stars!! They were so neat!!!! #5: This was in California Adventure at A Bugs Land!! It was so awesome!! Everything in there is big so it's like you're a small bug!! This is Mike and I standing in front of a big clover and the bugs bums are the lights!! It was so neat!! We also went to a 4D Bugs Movie!! It was so creapy and cute!! We had so much fun those two days!! We were definately worn out- we aren't kids anymore and we were feeling it!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

It is so fun to see your enthusiasm and love for life.