Sunday, August 19, 2007

Me

4 jobs I've had:
1.hair stylist
2.floral designer
3.bakery helper
4.every telemarketing job out there!
I could go on until like 400 but I'll
spare you all!!

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1.Cinderella
2.Finding Nemo
3.Any Disney movie but 101 Dalmations
4.The Bourne series

4 places I've lived:
1.Provo/Orem
2.Logan
3.Vanuatu
4.Cuenca, Ecuador

4 favoite TV/reality shows
1.Anything on the Style channel:)
2.The home makover shows- not just the
one's with Ty but all of them!!!
3.I'm addicted to reality shows
4.24!!! Starting again in January 08!!!!

4 of my favorite places I've been
1.Vanuatu
2.Ecuador
3.Sea World
4.Anywhere there is a body of large water
I can play in!!!

4 favorite foods
1.Anything with sugar. Lately it's been
Chocolate ice cream with reeces, chocolate
syrup in two smashed waffle bowls with....
those chocolate cereal straws!!!!! YUMMY!!
2.Any seafood-lobster!!
3.avacados
4.the vegetable wheat thin crips

4 websites I check daily
1.gmail
2.blogs
3.webmd
4.ebay

4 hobbies
1.Hair!!! I love it!!!
2.cleaning
3.reading!! I love the Twilight series!! And
I am in love with Edward!! I can't wait until
the movie comes out!!!!
4.playing with Tyler and Dylan

4 friends I tag
1.Lacey Lou
2.Kathleen
3.My mother- I need to get her up on this
blog stuff though!
4.Jenni Mae

5 comments:

Deb said...

WebMD? That's telling. Still have a brain tumor? Love you lots - mom

The Eskelsens said...

hah! I agree with mother.
and...I already did it. I will find another fun thing to do!

Melissa said...

You're sooo funny! I didn't know you had a brain tumor, I thought it was toe cancer! You're so awesome and talented! The boys LOVE Aunt T soooooooo much!

Brooke said...

it sounds like you like chocolate.

Melissa said...

I keep waiting for a new post!