Sunday, June 6, 2010

Go Lakers!!

We have been outside a lot lately. If we go inside Dallas throws the biggest fit you've ever seen a 1 year old throw!! It's nice being outside though, and it wears him out! He goes to bed earlier and sleep better and longer!! Can summer stay forever?!!This picture really does not do it justice. Dallas is SO dark...really! He doesn't even look white anymore-except for that farmers tan!! And then there's me, I will never tan!
Dallas and Daddy watching the Lakers and Celtics game! GO LAKERS!!
Dallas won't watch anything else on tv, just sports!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Once I had kids I FINALLY was tanner than Jen because we spend all our time outside. I agree with you, summer should last forever!!!!!

Cal and Whit said...

Oh my goodness!!! That little Dallas is so darling! I can't believe that he is one! What?! Also, I can totally believe that he will only watch sports on tv! That is hilarious and is so Mike's little boy! he he he! Too cute!