Monday, November 24, 2008

To add to it all...

So, I got a text this morning about 8:10am while I was working. It was from Mike and it said "guess who got pulled over again?" I was hoping with everything I had that it wasn't him. We weren't that lucky though. Mike was speeding to work this morning, not because he was going to be late, just because 'if you ain't first you're last'!! So a cop pulled him over. He questioned Mike on the tint on our car and also for speeding. He was going 25 over this time. You'd think he'd learn. Lucky for him though the cop was having a good day and let him go with just a warning. I'm going to have to buy him a pos car that CAN'T speed!!

2 comments:

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

Oh my gosh. Can he go to jail for something like that at this point????? What the heck dude?! Man Kris you are a champ to deal with this.... :)

Anonymous said...

Wow- Mike. Thats impressive!