Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Kilee
8 tag

8 t.v. shows I like to watch:
1. Anything on HGTV
2. Anything on the History channel
3. Anything on Discovery
4. The Office
5. Fringe
6. Scrubs
7. House
8. Pushing Daisies

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Watched David Archelata on the Today show
2. Worked ALL day
3. Went to lunch with my hot hubby
4. Caught a student doing drugs on school campus
5. Made cinnamon rolls (well baked them!!)
6. Watched House
7. Cleaned my house
8. Watched Enchanted-one of my fav movies!!!

8 favorite places to eat:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Red Lobster
3. Zupas
4. Einsteins
5. Noodles and Co.
6. Shoots
7. Happy Sumo
8. Red Rock

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving with my family
2. Eating really good food
3. The Twilight movie
4. Decorating for Christmas
5. Not being sick
6. Starting my yoga class
7. Seeing and playing with my nephews
8. Wrapping Christmas presents

8 people I tag:
anyone who wants to!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you're sick! I HATE Pushing Daisies...the dumbest show ever! But, then again, I AM one of those addicted to Grey's Anatomy!