Friday, May 16, 2008

Redken Course

I am so stoked!!! I get to go to a Redken certification course!!! It is a four day thing-2 days this month and 2 days next month!! This month they are going to go over Redken cutting and tools! Next month they are doing color classes!! It is a hands on course and there are only 20 spaces and I get to go!! The school I work for is paying for it- it's quite expensive- they are so great at helping us continue our education!!! I am just so stinking excited!!!! I will be that much closer to being able to be a Redken educator!! That is my plan if I don't have kids soon!!! I am so excited!!! I can't wait!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

For those of use who don't know anything about beauty and hair :-) can you explain what a Redken Educator is? When and where is the course you get to take?

Deb said...

Congrats - it will be fun to learn new things - and as the mom, a recipient!

Julie M. said...

That's really awesome! I hope it's all you want it to be!

Nick and Leila said...

That's awesome. It sounds like so much fun! Congrats!

Claire said...

I'm so happy you found my blog and then I found yours (the link wouldn't ever work when you put a comment on mine.), so I found yours from Julie's. Anyway, cute house! That's so exciting!! It's fun to run into old friends via cyber space. keep in touch!

Maureen said...

Congrats- that's great that your school will pay for it too! That is always a bonus! It seems like you guys are staying busy!

Julie M. said...

So I've been thinking about Jeff and Kathleen with all this craziness in China. Are they even close, and ok? Just trying to ease the nagging! :)