Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

We had a VERY eventful Halloween this year!! Lots of parties and family things going on!! Dallas loved to wear his costume every chance he got, until Halloween day!! He was the cutest dragon there ever was!! He would crouch low while walking and roar!! It's my favorite!! On Saturday we went trick or treating to a few friends houses. He didn't get the whole concept and wanted to eat the candy at every house!! We ended at Grandma and Grandpa Drapers house and hung out there. Dallas loved to help Grandma pass out the candy and see everyone's costumes!
I'm not sure if Dallas loves or hates Ale and vice versa!! This is Dallas roaring at Ale!!
Uncle Ry is so good with Dallas!! Dallas loves playing with him and can say his name so well!!
This is the best picture I got of him holding still in his costume!! He's a VERY busy boy!!
Dallas' first sucker! He thought he was in heaven and so cool too!! He ate it till the paper was coming off then went and threw it in the trash and asked to wash his hands and face!! I love that I'm rubbing off on him!!
These are the treats I made for Mike's work! They were lots of fun to make!!
We got our pumpkins a week early at the Spanish Fork farmer's market!! We got all 3 of them for $6 total!! I love it! We got sick though and never got around to carving them! I just don't know what to do with them now!! Pumpkin is another word in Dallas' vocabulary now!
I just loved this picture so I had to include it!! He is ALL boy!!
Here's our little family!! I just love my boys so so so stinkin' much!! The only way I could get Dallas to hold still was to give him an m&m!! Although it looks like he pouting, he's just enjoying his chocolate!!!:)
The Day of Halloween this sweet little girl was blessed!! She is such a sweetheart and I love her so much!! She was crying before and after her blessing but was a little angel during it!! We are so happy she is here and in our family!! I just LOVE her facial expressions- she has many of them!! Isn't she just so cute!! (this is Staci and Brad's little girl)
And I have to have a pic of this little cutie too!! She is one of the happiest babies there ever was!! She always has a smile for you or an open mouth!! She is in LOVE with Mike!! (she belongs to Celeste and Morgan) and she has the most beautiful eyelashes!!!
Ryan also gave his farewell talk on Halloween!! He did such a great job on his talk! He is going to be an AMAZING missionary!! I'm so proud of him but miss him so much already!! After his talk we had a dinner, and I just have to say my mother in law is amazing!! She wasn't planning on feeding 100+ people but once she found out about everyone coming she didn't complain and just pulled more food out! I want to be like her one day!! This pic is Dallas helping his grandma clean up- but I think he made more of a mess for her!!
The whole Draper family!
I LOVE this guy SO dang much!! He's just so cute!!
This was the night Ryan/Elder Draper got set apart!! It was so neat and he was given such an amazing blessing!! I know I already said this but I miss him so much!!!
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween too!!

19 comments:

Staci said...

Gosh, I thought my crying over Ryan was done until I saw this post. I love that guy.

Dallas was so cute in his costume and I love that he would growl! He's such a fun little kid, our friends were admiring him at Katelyn's blessing. I'm also copying that picture of Katelyn, it's too cute!

Thanks for everything you do, including sharing some of those treats with us. It always amazes me how much you're able to accomplish with such a busy schedule! You're awesome!

jen & neil eskelsen said...

Dallas is so stinkin cute! I love him!

Melissa said...

That little dragon is adorable!!!! I'm glad I got to see him at Ikea! Oh, and those fingers....mine didn't work! You need to teach me how to do it next year!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, and Amelie said...

Kristen, I can't believe how old Dallas is! It's been a long time since I checked your blog and I was like, who is this big kid. He is so darling, looks a lot like you and Mike both. Hope you guys are doing well and getting through the cold:)

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes expert view about blogging and site-building afterward i advise him/her to pay a visit this
web site, Keep up the nice job.
My web-site ; the diet solution

Anonymous said...

Webcams can do a lot of things, such as video conferencing, virtual advertising, workplace or
home surveillance, event broadcast, and many other functions.
One of the first recommendations to be made about powered
laptop coolers is to, in general, stay away
from folding coolers unless space and convenience are of premium concern.

Remember, no matter what things you do, make your audiences
concentrate on the most important part of your tutorial video, if only for a minute.



Also visit my web site Logitech - Lenkräder

Anonymous said...

Even though your goal is just to lose 5 pounds in a week, you should be strict with what you do so as not to inadvertently undo all your hard work for vegetarian weight loss.
In fact, I always suggest to those overweight vegetarians to keep to a max of 4 pounds a week so you won't suffer loose skin post weight loss. Many people don't have the time to weight
themselves every day, but checking the scale on a regular basis can definitely help when you're working to lose weight and keep it off.

Visit my web-site http://www.5-10kgabnehmen.de ()

HiToplay said...

Hittoplay is the place where you can have endless entertainment, naat sharif in the quran with English translation.Content: Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion from all around the world on demand or live naat 2016 is just a click away . naat video download
Life without entertainment is colorless quran surah and we offer the best entertainment beautiful naat top 10 naats That you could have ever experienced. quran recitation We believe in providing quran kareem latest and the best quality, quran with urdu translation Video experience. quran online

abo-bder said...

meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1ر
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
meadowland1
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar
altaiyar

陳朵兒 said...

徵信公司抓姦外遇徵信公司免費法律諮詢徵信社收費徵信社離婚協議抓姦徵信行蹤徵信宜蘭徵信社挽回男友合格徵信社南投徵信社法律諮詢服務屏東徵信社徵信債務律師離婚事務所外遇徵信離婚條件彰化徵信社離婚諮詢行蹤調查費用行蹤台中徵信公司台南徵信社女人徵信徵信外遇外遇的男人徵信徵信社徵信公司包二奶老婆變心通姦婚姻法律諮詢馬祖徵信社 婚姻諮詢徵信社離婚離婚法律諮詢徵信社收費法律諮詢服務徵信社大陸捉姦外遇抓姦離婚法律事務所徵信社偵探社應收帳款外遇搜證徵信公司底盤式追蹤器查詢IP地址資料追蹤器外遇問題免費法律諮詢專線徵信社工作

ankara broşür dağıtım said...

Ankara'nın en iyi broşür dağıtım şirketi olan
ankara broşür dağıtım hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

Perfect Xchange said...

He's so scute. Bitcoin Exchange Pakistan thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...


شركة مكافحة نمل ابيض بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الموكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الفلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالدمام
شركة تنظيف في الدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام

Unknown said...



شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء والجبيل
تسليك مجاري بالاحساء بالجبيل
تنظيف فلل شقق منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن

www.jadegowns.de said...

Sind Sie auf der Suche nach dem just-right dressy Kleid für Heimkehr, ein formales Ereignis, eine Hochzeit, den Abschlussball, Abschluss oder Cocktailparty? Simply Kleider hat Kleider für jeden besonderen Anlass. Hier finden Sie kurze Kleider für Partys und Heimkehr, lange sexy prom Kleider und eine Vielzahl von Tee-Länge Cocktailkleider, kurze semi-formale Kleider und sogar Mini-Kleider.jadegowns Lange Abendkleider
Mehr Kleider, klicken Sie bitte www.jadegowns.de.
Für mehr Kleider Informationen, bitte E-Mail at www.jadegowns.de@outlook.com.

sumon tripura said...

Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. For more information visit daily tech cloud

hitaakademi said...


Ankara merkezli sanal gerçeklik oyun merkezi kurulum hizmetleri
VR CAFE Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

ankara erkek ağda said...

Ankara'da profesyonel ağda hizmeti
ankara erkek agda hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

AJN Tube said...

Wow.. good post guys! Please visit to my blog www.nutritionarticle.ga this blog health nutrition articles.. :-) thank you !