Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm an Alice!

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!

6 comments:

Jackie Sullivan said...

That was fun THANKS! I'm an Esme!

Deb said...

I'm an Esme, too.

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

Miss you. Just wanted to leave a note. Hope you are doing well.

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

I'm a Bella. Interestinng...I wouldn't have thought, but you are definitely an Alice. :)

Melissa said...

so fitting!

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

Will you try and post to my blog and see if it works? I heard that something is wrong with it. Let me know if you can't post please.