Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family

So, I just had to post these two pictures! The one is of Mike and Ryan. This is the only way Ryan will come over to our house is to play xbox with Mike!! They are super competitive and are so funny to listen to while they are playing!!!

This one is of Tyler. Melissa was helping me do my cute header and Tyler was just so bored! So we told him to wait on the steps for Uncle Mike to get home!! I don't know who adores who most!! So I put the door stop in and Tyler got out his tools to fix it!! (it wasn't broken!!) but he just loves to be a helper and to fix things!! I love my family!! They are the best!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Maybe he gets the fixing stuff from his Papa!

Melissa said...

It was so funny that he took his tools to your house! We miss you. It feels like it's been FOREVER since we last saw you!